onsdag 11. juni 2014

Barcelona, day 2!

Day 1

HELLO. And good night (it's 22:25 here, also known as 10:25 PM) xD

Today we've just been cruisin' around on the tourist bus pretty much all day. It's a hop on/hop off thing, but we've been doing very little hopping - just enjoying the view and the wind in our faces. Today has been very hot, so the wind was pretty awesome :D

Anyway, I filmed a little later in the day. Tested out different apps. The wifi on the bus was spotty, so I've only uploaded shorter stuff on Instagram (and a Vine), but I'll fix the longer videos later. Right now, I'm pretty much beat xD



 ..so yeah, that's that for now, actually. I'll have a look through my phone to see if I've taken any pics today - right now, I can't actually remember, haha. It's been a long day, so now we're gonna relax on the bed with our feet up and eat some candy because nom Spanish candy. :D

Update:

I'm adding two videos from Vimeo here as soon as they're uploaded and stuff.

#1:


20140611_183823.mp4 from skadet on Vimeo.

#2:



20140611_193900.mp4 from skadet on Vimeo.


Update #2:
I just went through my camera and found a few pictures, so here you are!

This is a sculpture in Port Olímpic. Aside from it being a skewered face, I don't know anything about it xD

The fountains at Plaça Catalunya. I'll get some better pics later.

Another (way smaller) fountain, also at Plaça Catalunya. It's so cugly :D

We all know what this is; the Sagrada Família. We just did a drive-by, I'll get more pics when we visit it properly.

I recently learned that the golden man on the bridge is Jesus, and this symbolizes his ascension.
This is the entrance of the Passion Façade, dedicated to the suffering of Jesus.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar